Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Boy, isn't this the truth! I've lost a friend this way. She chose to believe the rumor (from a bitter, nasty, hateful person) and not in me. Took a long time to get over it.

** be happy **
** be happy **

Download whole gallery
Friends
Friends

Download whole gallery
Friends
Friends

Download whole gallery
Stacy's Paige: My Best Friend's Faux Wedding
Stacy's Paige: My Best Friend's Faux Wedding

Download whole gallery
Boy, isn't this the truth! I've lost a friend this way. She chose to believe the rumor (from a bitter, nasty, hateful person) and not in me. Took a long time to get over it.
Boy, isn't this the truth!  I've lost a friend this way.  She chose to believe the rumor (from a bitter, nasty, hateful person) and not in me.  Took a long time to get over it.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment