Saturday, August 31, 2013

Lugene Ann Colby 01/01/1956-04/25/1993 My mama, my best friend, a woman FULL of spunk, love, endless dreams and laughs. Me and her, her I. Single mama of 1, ME I could write for days about all the memories that I pray never leave my mind of her life our relationship. But I will keep it

Lugene Ann Colby 01/01/1956-04/25/1993 My mama, my best friend, a woman FULL of spunk, love, endless dreams and laughs. Me and her, her I. Single mama of 1, ME I could write for days about all the memories that I pray never leave my mind of her life our relationship. But I will keep it
Lugene Ann Colby 01/01/1956-04/25/1993 My mama, my best friend, a woman FULL of spunk, love, endless dreams and laughs. Me and her, her  I. Single mama of 1, ME I could write for days about all the memories that I pray never leave my mind of her life  our relationship. But I will keep it
Fall for another person
Fall for another person
Truth
Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment