Saturday, August 3, 2013

Food in the fridge, clothes on my back, roof over my head, woke up this morning with more health than illness, never experienced the danger of battle, the agony of imprisonment or torture, no pangs of starvation and I can read this message...so much to be grateful for!

don't try ?
don
Paulo Coelho ...
Paulo Coelho ...
Food in the fridge, clothes on my back, roof over my head, woke up this morning with more health than illness, never experienced the danger of battle, the agony of imprisonment or torture, no pangs of starvation and I can read this message...so much to be grateful for!
Food in the fridge, clothes on my back, roof over my head, woke up this morning with more health than illness, never experienced the danger of battle, the agony of imprisonment or torture, no pangs of starvation and I can read this message...so much to be grateful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment