Monday, August 12, 2013

DCP Spring 2013 Night of Stars: The guy who won best overall, Pete, was one of my favorite coworkers and good friends during my Disney College Program. My favorite memory of him was singing Wannabe at the top of our lungs in his car on the way to IHOP.

Best friends
Best friends
.
.
DCP Spring 2013 Night of Stars: The guy who won best overall, Pete, was one of my favorite coworkers and good friends during my Disney College Program. My favorite memory of him was singing Wannabe at the top of our lungs in his car on the way to IHOP.
DCP Spring 2013 Night of Stars: The guy who won best overall, Pete, was one of my favorite coworkers and good friends during my Disney College Program. My favorite memory of him was singing Wannabe at the top of our lungs in his car on the way to IHOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment