Friday, August 23, 2013

Daniel Cantu Memorial fund. This is one of my best friends brothers who was robbed an murdered not even a week ago. He was supposed to sing at her wedding in two months and walk her down the isle. If you are reading this please donate!

Daniel Cantu Memorial fund. This is one of my best friends brothers who was robbed an murdered not even a week ago. He was supposed to sing at her wedding in two months and walk her down the isle. If you are reading this please donate!
Daniel Cantu Memorial fund. This is one of my best friends brothers who was robbed an murdered not even a week ago. He was supposed to sing at her wedding in two months and walk her down the isle. If you are reading this please donate!
best friends
best friends
Best Friends!
Best Friends!
I need to remember this.
I need to remember this.
Hahaha Yep
Hahaha Yep

No comments:

Post a Comment